My LEGO city has a new small store! Once again I've gone for something a little out of the ordinary, and the result is small, bright, and cheery. Right after covering it on video, I did a little bit of modification to make it look a bit better, and that, in turn, is shown in my quick city overview update.
Tuesday, July 9, 2013
LEGO mystic gem store MOC & city mini-update
My LEGO city has a new small store! Once again I've gone for something a little out of the ordinary, and the result is small, bright, and cheery. Right after covering it on video, I did a little bit of modification to make it look a bit better, and that, in turn, is shown in my quick city overview update.
Labels:
JANG's LEGO city,
LEGO System,
LEGO System MOC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Affiliate disclosure: I sometimes use vendor & product links that can pay me a small monetary commission if you click them and/or make a purchase. Learn more about this.

No comments:
Post a Comment